Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LATE!~

This post is a bit late because I decided to go watch U2 while they were in town last night instead of writing the blog.

Anyways, Tuesday morning I ate the frog! It was a big nasty one too. I woke up and assumed that it was a great day because I heard the wonderful sound of birds chirping. SO I put on what I thought was appropriate attire, and walked outside. The trial of running didn't come by waking up and getting outside, it came with the rain. I quickly decided to get a jacket on and tough it out! So I did. I ran a 3 mile loop around the zoo, and came home to get ready for the day.

I guess I should post shortly after the run to give a bit more detail huh? Welp, this is a learning experience....

JABI!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Morning runs are good. You were all chipper when you got home!

Wanna know my favorite part of this post?

...

JABI!

you should sign all your posts like that.

<3